May 16, 2010

Week-end

Weekend~ could be boring or busy...or both of them 
         Rite now, i'm boring to death!!! That is why i'm typing here heee~ Okay, acteli, i got lots stuff to do like washing my mountain of clothes, study for the becoming exams or watching list of movies i didn't watch       yet ( is this count?). But, somehow, i don't have any mood to do all of the above and i feel like eating all the time which is not good at all coz it will just contributed to my already heavy-weight body huuuuhhhh!~psss: i'm not a heavy-weight wrestler that u watch in WWF~


                                                                         not me...


                                          not me neither...
                                                                     


okay, back to my points...(skit2 sudah cuci mata ye)

      When i'm busy...i mean reallyyyyyy busy, normally during assignment season, i tend to stick around books and my deary laptop here but of coz not 24/7(hey guys, i need to eat n use the toilet too). Finishing my so-called tasks and so on. And that was the only period i did appreciated time... Well, the truth is i am a last-minute-kind of person who do my work when the due date is like tomorrow. I know its not a good attitude that a wannabe-teacher like me should have but that's what always happen and i can't fix it huhu...i guess it is in my blood ( i'm not accusing my mak n abah here).(^^,).. But, no matter how last minute i did my works, i am able to finish 'em (ignore the fact that they are non-quality works)...yup..but i did finished them and handed in  to the lecturer at the exact time. See, i'm good at managing my so-called assignments according to their due dates...^wink^wink^.

      Also, weekend can be interesting as ice-cream( did i mentioned that i have a great interesting towards ice-cream?). Yummm...yummmm.. soft, tender and creamy, just like ice-cream (**,)~drooling~...


                                        weekend = ice-cream
                        okay... maybe ice-cream is much better (^^)

An interesting weekend should contain :
  • Dataran Pahlawan
  • Mahkota Parade
  • Melaka Sentral 
Do u have any ideas what are the three listed above???

For those who knew, stars for u guys but for those who didn't, i'm gonna tell u...

Okay (clearing throat)...the three 'things' listed above are the name of places, here in melaka, which i always pay a visit during weekend or not-weekend days(which could be any day in a week). To be precise, i didn't pay a visit actually coz hello! u only pay a visit to the patients at the hospital heee~  Well, these are the places for shopping, loafing, eating, cleaning eyes (cuci mata), enjoy-ing, laughfing and many more 'ing-things' and even fooling ^^

My friends and I  (i seldom going out alone) went to those places for the ing-things i mentioned above because we wanna make our weekend more interesting and un-dull 'em with our uncontrollable sleeping habit that could lead us to sleeping's cancer (does this cancer exist?). Plus, we need foods. Trust me, if you found rice at this college during weekend, that will be the most miracle thing ever happen to you in your whole life!!!

Looks like i'm ran ou of ink... so, i'll stop now. Till I write again... bubye (^^,)


































Ok! I lied! I'm not ran out of ink but i ran out of ideas heeee~ U got me...(00.)

No comments:

Post a Comment